Dresses finished!!....unfortunately one looks like it will be too small.
I think this picture shows the actual color better:
Both were very easy to construct. However, sewing them confirmed that I really need to take a basics course. I had a hard time with the fabric and it may just be that I know nothing about what kind of needle you should use for different fabrics and what settings you should use. I generally use the same settings (although this time I put both on 2 and it seemed to work better) and always just use the same needle for everything. Something wasn't working for these dresses. I had to sew every seam about three times (sometimes more) because the stitches kept skipping and sometimes it wouldn't catch at all till I tried 4 or 5 times! It ended up taking me a lot longer to complete these. Anyway, I assume if you use the right needle, etc these dresses should be very quick projects. They're perfect for spring/summer.
...Hopefully they fit!