Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mini Wardrobe

This past weekend I noticed that patternreview's current contest is to make a mini wardrobe.  I'm really inspired and would love to enter, but given the fact that I've lost half the month, I don't know that I'll make the cut off.  However, I'm going to participate anyway....even if I don't end up entering the contest.

So with that, here's my storyboard:


The center picture is my key item and is my favorite cardigan I purchased years ago from Forever 21.  Starting from top left going clockwise, I plan to make:

1.  Butterick 5693 using mustard colored linen

2.  Collette Sorbetto using black sheer material (I don't think it's chiffon, but I'm unsure exactly what it is)

3.  McCall's 3830 using a black and white print stretch polyester blend

4.  Vogue 1316 using gray and black suiting

I'm most excited to make the Vogue dress!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment