Sunday, March 11, 2012

Half (Apron) Crazy

About 2 weeks ago, I sat down to make a half apron using Butterick 5474 view D.  I found this pattern very straightforward and easy.  So much so, I decided to make 5 more!  Two of them because I had remnants that weren't big enough to do any major project with and were the perfect size for the top apron.  (As an aside, I love the remnants bin at Joann's...I cannot leave the store w/out rummaging!)

This is the first one.  I decided to make flower appliques mimicking the print.  It was my first time making appliques.  I think they were successful.  I used the tie and under apron fabric as well as a jean skirt I cut up because it had a whole in it.


These are the rest:



I am well on my way to reaching my goal to set up my Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment