Here's my version:
This is by far the most difficult project I've done. I was very surprised because it looks like such a simple dress...well, looks were definitely deceiving! This took me a few days to complete...I thought it would take 1, at most 1 1/2. The bodice alone took me like 2/3 of a day to complete. This is because I did mess up the pleats and had to rip stitches probably twice. Also, I was originally going to make spaghetti straps. After spending 2 1/2 hours trying to turn one strap right side out and still only getting it halfway done, I gave up. Luckily, I still had enough fabric to make the larger straps. All the pleats were a bit confusing, but all in all not too bad. I think it would've been much easier if I picked a fabric I could actually see my markings on!!
She loves it!!: